- A precision tool that provides a piloted means of tapping threads in a bottom bracket shell
- Includes English taps 1.370 inch x 24 tpi right hand thread (for adjustable cup), and 1.370 inch x 24 tpi left hand thread (for fixed cup)
- Italian thread taps 36 mm x 24 tpi right hand thread are also available
- After tapping, the taps act as a guide to allow the facing tool (included) to clean up the faces of the bottom bracket shell, keeping them square with the axle
- Invaluable top quality tool for every workshop
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.