Cyclelane is OPEN as usual, You can book servicing/repairing online if you wish or just bring in.
||Double Brushed Aluminium In Stock (Warehouse)
- Girardengo, Binda, Coppi, Bobet, names from a heroic age, an age of weathered figures in woollen jerseys hauling themselves across high alpine passes with only a thick layer of Brylcreem to protect them on the way back down
- The courage and resilience of this era are the inspiration for those who lovingly restore and ride vintage bikes and equipment
- Whilst many vintage components are relatively easy to source, period correct bottles and cages are true rarities and it is with this in mind that Elite have drawn on their long Italian Heritage to produce the Eroica range
- Made out of robust aluminium and rubber with stainless steel fixings, Eroica cage systems mount to 22-26 mm diameter handlebars and stem in the traditional fashion but the cage units themselves can also be removed and fitted to standard bottle cage frame bosses
- Rubber pads on contact points improve grip, prevent rattling and will not mark that precious original 1950's Cinelli stem you spent so long tracking down
- As with the originals a lever closing system cinches the cage tightly around your bottle, ideal for the rough gravel roads many classic events run on
- Whilst the cage is designed around Elite's matching 74 mm Eroica bottles it can be adjusted from 70 - 78 mm, ideal if you just so happen to have a set of original vintage team bidons to hand
- Available in single (team leader) or double (domestique) versions
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Shop with confidence.